About (FUUAST Journal of Biology)
- FUUAST Journal of Biology (FJB) with (P-ISSN No. 2222-0356 & E-ISSN No. 2616-8758) is a peer reviewed journal that is publishes bi-annually. It is an open access journal that publishes authentic researches and article from multiple field of sciences including national and multinational researchers. FUUAST Journal of Biology is a recognized journal by Higher Education Commission.
Focus & Scope
- This journal covers wide variety of topics from various field of Science. This research journal with multidisciplinary research content not only provides innovative research from the field of biological Science but it also includes some very valuable research from the field of chemistry. analytical, organic, physical, material, biochemistry and other natural sciences.
Patron is the chief seat of the entire formed body of FUUAST Journal of Biology, and the journal is published under his patronage and expert supervision. He permits various actions to be taken regarding the journal matters after getting strong confidence to them.
Editor in chief:
He receives research papers, articles and reviews from the authors, develops correspondence to them and assures that the received papers comply with the instructions of the authors. Moreover, he forwards the research manuscripts to the editors for further processing.
He calls the meetings of the Editorial Board members periodically at least once in six months or in a year. He understands and share and resolves the problems and facilitates the publication of the journal by developing strong communication with board members.
They maintain all possible logistics and help needed for the journal successfully. They deal with printing and press and all relevant official matters.
He/she carries out all official work, financial matters of the journal and maintains the permanent office at Federal Urdu University of Arts, Science and Technology-Karachi Campus.
The responsibility of associate editors is to stay in touch with editor in chief and editors and send all received papers from editors to relevant subject ecperts or to the subject editor for the sake of reviewing. They maintain all the record of and develops their correspondence with reviewers and finally forward the outcome to the chief editor.
- It is decided that membership of the journal and the society will be extended to national and international level.
- For first two years no membership fee will be charges than it may be imposed by the committee.
Present committee decided that every two year call of the election for editorial board will be given by the managing editors.
- Only members will be allowed to participate in election.
- National and overseas members can cast their vote by e-mail.
Anyone, interested in Biological sciences may be a member. For first two years no membership fee is payable, However, submission of application form is necessary Before next election only paid member will be allowed to vote. There would be three types of membership.
1- Associates members
- For this type of membership a graduate degree in any biological sciences is necessary.
Rights and Privileges
- To attend conferences, workshop, seminars, lectures and meeting of academics/research nature organized by the association.
- Receive publication of FUUAST Journal of Biology on discounted rates.
- Will be eligible for all offices.
- Vote at all general and extra-ordinary meetings.
2- Student members. (Students of any discipline of Biological Sciences)
- Student of any discipline of Biological Sciences.
- M.Phil and Ph.D. students will have same right and privileges of associate members.
- Receive publication of discounted rates.
- Will attend conference, workshop, seminar, lectures and all events organized by the association.
3- Supporting members
- All interested in Biological Sciences
- Will be invited in all events organized by the association.
- Will be eligible to cast their vote.
- Attend general body meeting.
- Members of outside Karachi may cast their vote by e-mail.
Eligibility for membership to FUUAST Journal of Biology is subject to approval of application by Executive committee