Instructions to Authors
AUTHOR GUIDE LINE FOR RESEARCH ARTICLE
To ensure standard quality of scientific publications from diversified fields of biology and its related fields, ethical guidelines are set up so that appropriate researchers receive the credit for their ideas and work done.
Article Assessment :-
All manuscripts are processed after a peer review to cope up the standard of academic excellence The identities of peer reviewers are kept anonymous to the authors for a systemic and crystal clear analysis.
For authentic research publication all authors are restricted to use the original words, figures or ideas. All mentioned sources must be quoted in text.
Manuscripts with plagiarized content in any way either published or unpublished will not be accepted for publication in FUUAST journal of biology.
Plagiarism report must be less than 18% for publication of any research article.
All research articles must follow the following terms and condition.
- The research work should be original and must not be published earlier in any written or published format except the abstract with in thesis.
- The journal reserves the right to be acknowledge everywhere if the research content is presented in any conference or meeting after publication
- For getting your research published in the FUUAST journal of biology, corresponding author is bound to submit an undertaking. Performa is attached for convenience.
Article Assessment or Author Guide line
Instruction to Author
How to arrange the manuscript:-
- All manuscript should be typed in English with single space alignment.
- Wide margin should be left sideways. (2nd approx)
- Paper size must be A4
- Writing format should be Times New Roman along with font size 12.
- All manuscript should be clearly stated along with subject to matter.
- All manuscript must be properly checked by the submitting authority.
- Referencing in text should be as follow (Brar, M. S., Nse khor, G. S. 1978)
- Title of manuscript must be informative and linked to provided research work.
- Mention the contribution of all stated author with in the manuscript.
- Corresponding author detail including relevance to workplace and phone number should be mentioned clearly.
- The sequence of manuscript should be as follows :-
- Material and Methods
- Tables & Figure
- Result and Discussion (Formulae and equation)
- Acknowledgment (if required)
- Abstract should be of 250 words.
- Five keywords must be provided within manuscript relevance to research work.
Introduction must have a proper literature review according to the context of presented research work.
- Material & Method
All used chemical and other related material should be started clearly with in this section. The chemical name along with company statistic must be provided.
Methodology should state clearly the work done accordingly.
- Tables & figures
Metric unit system is acceptable
Footnotes must be mentioned.
Separate tables and figures including graph must be provided
Blurred and inappropriate images of all instrumental analysis are not acceptable for publication.
- Formulae and Equation
All mathematically equations must be typed by using equation editor on MS Word.
All formulae related to researches work must be cross checked before manuscript submission.
With tables and figure the formulae and equations must be indicated with specific numeric number.
All manuscript must be provided with a conclusion for the presented research. Word limit should not cross more than 250 words.
If presented research work is done with the help of any funding agency or university than the author is bound to acknowledge the manuscript submitted with proper referencing.
Psychological APA: American Association All references must be type clearly.
Alred, G. I., brusan, C. T. and Oliu, W. E (2009). The business written handbook Newyork, NY: st martins press.
Research paper style
Brar, M. S., Nsekhor, G. S (1978). Effect of Zinc and Copper Application on the yield and micronutiet content of weight (Triticum Aestivum L). J. Ind. Soc. Soil. Sci. (26) 84-86.
AUTHOR GUIDE LINE FOR REVIEW ARTICLE
Title should be informative and concise.
- Abstract (Either : The review is descriptive or narrative)
It should inform about the main objectives and results of the review articles either descriptive or narrative review that covers the description of subject. Description review should contain two or one sentence describe objectives, material and method, result and conclusion (200 to 250 words maximum).
Provides information about following context.
- Subject background : The general topic , issue, or area of concern. Illustrated.
- Problem : Trend, new prospective gap, conflicts or single problem highlighted.
- Justification : The author needs to provide reason for reviewing the literature.
- Material and Method
Includes information about applied methods regarding data source e.g. bibliographic data bases, search terms and search strategies, No. of studies included, statistical method applied.
- Main part of review article
A coherent structuring of the topic include
- Methodological approaches.
- Models or theories
- Studies that agree with another vs studies that disagree.
- Chronological order
- Geographical location
- Different studies compared and discussed.
Answer the research question
Implication of the findings.
Interpretation by the authors. (factual information)
Identification of unresolved question
Expresses gratitude to funding agency/organization